Waterproofing is the process of making an object or structure waterproof or water-resistant so that it remains relatively unaffected by water or resisting the ingress of water under specified conditions. Such items may be used in wet environments or underwater to specified depths.
After structural integrity, the next most important factor in building and construction is waterproofing. Waterproofing systems protect against water intrusion with the goal of maintaining long-term structural durability, surface protection, prevention of mold and mildew buildup due to dampness, and ultimately occupant comfort in buildings.
Different types of Waterproofing
- Areas of Waterproofing is Needed;
- Cementitious Waterproofing.
- Liquid waterproofing membrane.
- Bituminous waterproofing.
- Bituminous Coating Waterproofing Method.
- Bituminous Membrane Waterproofing Method.
- Polyurethane Waterproofing.
Request a call back
For each type of foundation, different waterproofing systems can be used. However, for each case, there are types of coating that perform better than the others. Therefore, the main properties oftheprotectionsystem should all be considered to ensure the b